- Started bundling the source bundle with JNITL in it, to allow people to hack the code more easily.
- Fixed a bug in IEnumVARIANT handling.
- Fixed a bug in Variant <->java.util.Date conversion.
- Fixed a bug where com4j fails to convert VARIANT of VT_ERROR or VT_NULL to Java null.
- Fixed a bug in SAFEARRAY boundary condition.
- Implemented CURRENCY support
- Implemented UI1/2/4/8 variant conversions
- added float/double by ref support.
- added VT_HRESULT support
- Fixed a bug in the runtime where Object isn't marshalled as SAFEARRAY by default.
- fixed a bug in tlbimp where it reports bogus Two type libraries "X" and "X" generated ... errors.
- fixed a bunch of bugs in the event handling.
- expanded the wmi sample to show how to monitor WMI events.
- tlbimp is redesigned so that it can be evolved more easily
- tlbimp now supports disp-only interfaces
- runtime now supports disp-only interface invocations via @DISPID annotation
- improved safe array support
- added Microsoft Excel to the samples
- Supported dispatch-only interfaces
- Started recording "what's new"